Manufacture Nationale d’Armes de Guerre
The Manufacture Nationale d’Armes de Guerre (National Manufacture of Weapons of War of Liege) was founded in LIEGE in 1799 per Jean GOSUIN (1746/1808). It was probably located in LIEGE quay Saint Léonard on a site which then became the Imperial Manufacture of weapons of war of Liege.
The photographs represent a rifle of infantry AN IX marked Manuf. Nat ale de Liège considered as rare.
Many thanks to Jack Puaud for the superb photographs.
Back to "IDENTIFIED CRAFTSMEN"