Some of the most beautiful work of this craftsman, and many others, are in this book “Liège Gunmakers through their Work. 1800 - 1950”.
For more detail see: LIEGE GUNMAKERS
COLET Frères, gun manufacturers 164 rue Saint Laurent, in Liege, were registered with the Liege Proof House from 1904 to 1926.
Their company name was "MANUFACTURE D’ARMES – CHASSE & EXPORTATION".
They were involved in exchanges and repairs and also manufactured pinfire and center fire shotguns (external hammers - hammerless ANSON & DEELEY -folding and tip up rifles WARNANT and FLOBERT as well as pinfire and center fire handguns -- bulldog - constabulary - MILADY - OURY - Licoln – puppy - novo - standard Gasser and S& W etc...)
Back to "IDENTIFIED CRAFTSMEN